Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm Back!

Lon g time no blog - however, starting a business during a recession adn havign a baby do take one's focus away from classroom blogs of years gone buy... BUT! Room5ians DO in fact rule, so Room5ians Rule will never die.

Today I have discovered a cool new solar system thingy on Stumbleupon. Check it out:


www.solarsystemscope.com/


It's soo cool!

:-)

Aroha Nui from mrw00dy, Manolo Guevara and Blast

[image not related to the cool site i am talking about - go see it!]



5 comments:

MrWoody said...

never post befor eyou spell chcek

Marshall said...

Nooo way... Mr Woody you're still on here! Good to see that you're keeping this blog as interesting as ever! I was actually cleaning out my old email before coming across all this, good times, eh?

Nisha said...

Oh wow! You're still posting on this blog :)
I don't know if you remember me but I was part of the original Room5ian clan 7 years ago. (At least I think we were the original)
I was reminiscing with Prim the other day and we got to talking about our wonderful ventures throughout year 7, which are really rememberable thanks to all the different things you made us do.
And now we're leaving high school, which is weird. I remembered this blog so I thought I'd visit and leave a comment for old times sake.

Niranjika

Elise said...

Wow, I am very far away.

Is Peachgrove good? How are u guys all enjoying it? I loved the videos on Youtube.

Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

Kia ora Mr Woody :)
It was lovely to read through your new posts and see what you have been up to lately.
I also looked through all the posts from 2008 and was impressed by the amount of work you put into this blog for your students.
I attribute my love of learning to the wonderful year spent in room five.
I hope life is treating you well - it was great to read that you finally have your own critter to take care of!
Much aroha,
Neina :P