Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Art and Learning through NZ History

Hi Squiddlers! I am very excited ...


I am buying this painting by Scotsman, artist and Kiwi, Liam Barr and am going to read more about the character portrayed by searching online. Liam's art is amazing! Check out his website

Free e-book online about John Rutherford here

Government information site, Te Ara, has more here



What are you learning about in your spare time? Our best learning is fired by our interests, needs and passions...

4 comments:

No-one Inparticular said...

Nice paintings... What are they?

EmmaC said...

This is a cool painting you should definately buy it!!!

Afreen Blog said...

When I heard u tell the story about John Rutherford I felt bad for the people and was interested and scared but I liked the story. By the way I like to listen to Maori stories.

brock said...

it was great hearing your story of history