Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quelle Disaster!

What a disaster!
So many places seem to be afflicted by natural disasters at the moment. Leave your comments here to direct me to your own research about natural disasters, such as the quakes in Christchurch or the tornadoes and floods in America.



My own interest at present is more to do with the human caused disasters, like oil spills, environmental devastation and mass extinctions. Right now people are hacking down the Amazon Rain forest like there's no tomorrow! America is currently poisoning it's own underground water supplies in an effort to extract natural gas for energy use.
The really sick thing is that Dick Cheney, whilst Vice President of the USA, changed environmental laws so his own company [Halliburton] could pollute the environment to make profits.
How evil.
Find out all about it by watching the movie Gasland.

2 comments:

Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

Or ash clouds stopping you from getting to Samoa? Grrrrrr....

XxZolaxX said...

Hi Mr Woody.
It's me, "S".
Come to my dashboard, I've got a new blog that I want you too see. can you also follow the blogs i have?
:)