week one homework:
1. See if you can find info to work out why a supposedly 'dead' battery will start powering an electronic device after being rolled and rubbed a bit. I often find this is the case, [as demonstrated today with the stopped clock] and i wonder why... [by Wednesday]
2. Learn the meanings and spelling of your word study list. [by Friday]
3. Complete the All Black World Cup loss P.M.I. and work out a 40-60 second speech, based on that P.M.I., to be delivered in groups tomorrow.
4. Mathmate - due Friday
5. Complete your overdue assignments by Friday - Speeches and last term's inquiry project.
6. Start looking for information on the Moon, Sun, our atmosphere and space travel.