homework... hmmm... who really wants it? do we just do it to keep parents happy? afterall, don't we spend enough hours a day dealing with school stuff? i realise you people live full and busy lives. personally i shall begin by stating NO MORE WORDFINDS!!!!
purposeful blogging is all i really want you to do, along with reading and finding resources to bring to school to help any projects you do.
what do you think? ask your parents what they think.
PROBLEM: next term is science fair - it is extremely difficult to do this at school, depending on what you choose to do. we must have a discussion at school about what is required for each different category and then decide how best to approach it.
the categories are:
1. scientific photography with a specific theme
2. observational drawing with a theme
[both yet to be revealed to me]
- both of these are too easy for you and can only be done in conjunction with another choice.
3. wall chart - also easy and depends heavily on research skills and presentation skills rather than scientific understanding.
- should be done in conjunctionwith one of th eother easier choices.
4. scientific investigation - hard to choose a decent topic and very challenging. extremely difficult to manage and a true test for a scientist. also a good choice for a motivated GATE student
5. technology - identifying a problem and developing a practical solution for that problem - as discussed in class - e.g. an early warning device for Mr Cocks' raids
start thinking ...