1. set up your blog so i can access it to give feedback on your work.
2. don't share personal information that could allow strangers to identify you. no photos of you, no address or numbers given out, etc.
3. know who you are dealing with.
4. use the blog for educational purposes - blogs are not like chat rooms - they are for expressing opinions, sharing resources, giving and receiving feedback, etc.
5. enjoy it sensibly and be creative
6. use word verification
7. use correct grammar, spelling and appropriate language - please use capitals for names
8. set up your blog to send you an email notification when someone comments on your blog. - you can even have comment moderation turned on so no one's post gets onto your blog without your permission.
9. SHOW YOUR PARENTS - they should be impressed by your skills and creativity
10. post useful links to information for others to use - we can work collaboratively
11. be positive - don't let the negative people get you down
12. remember books, dvds, librarians, teachers, family, friends, radio, podcasts and many more sources of information exist out there - the internet is not the only source and it is not always reliable.
13. bring flies for the frogs please