Friday, July 07, 2006

Huzzah!

for some reason i say this a lot - or more precisely, i tend to write it in emails, etc. the thing is, i don't know where i picked it up from... well, i have an idea, but i'm certainly not sure of its derivation.
so guess what i did to find out...
i checked out our free friend, wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huzzah

learning is such fun - and it never stops.

what are interesting words or sayings you use that, upon closer inspection, seem a bit weird? Like "rule of thumb" - look it up

9 comments:

Henry JOhn. said...

I don't really think I HAVE any funny sayings.

If any of my friends see this, can you tell me if I do say anything wierd so that I can look it up.

Henry JOhn. said...

Mr Woody you finally did it!

I noticed that you got rid of your word verification!

Well done!

【※ 『§mr. brainy§』 ※】 said...

Huzzah!

Sig said...

I say aloha a lot. But I know that that just means hello in hawaiin. (is that how you spell it?)

laffydaffy said...

Well i say Bubbles a lot on the blog and my e- mails but I don't need the net to find out the meaning for that. i also give random names for everyday items.

MrWoody said...

Hi Bumble - nice to hear from a friend of Dirgis's. Go to your dashboard, settings, comments and take off the moderation required thingy. Hope that helps...
Which school are you at?
8>)

MrWoody said...

cheers bumble - you are lucky to have such a great friend as Dirgis. She really is an outstanding person and an excellent student. i am so proud of her.
8>)

Sig said...

Thank you Mr Woodles!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»