Tuesday, September 26, 2006

athletics

keep fit, or start getting fit. you will be doing four lessons per week specifically on athletics training, from week one. we MUST defeat all other teams and retain the shield - HUZZAH!

if you do not have PE gear, you will be doing it in stuff i get from the lost property - unwashed!
hah ahhahhahahahah!!!!
[evil teacher laughter]

so - gwe le of the kitties of doom, jess the cat protector, etc - you have been warned.

[who else is notorious for not doing PE?]

6 comments:

【※ 『§mr. brainy§』 ※】 said...

maybe the computer people..like campbell and friends.

Sig said...

dont look at me!!! i just weedle my way out, i still bring my PE gear! anyway, ill start getting fitter when im in wellington, walking all over the city! (ill blame the school for blisters!) and i might not be so good so im not that confident in getting the shield if it was left up to me! but pirongia is the sportiest team in the school so i KNOW we'll win! :]

Henry JOhn. said...

Yesiree, there's no question about it! we will get that shield, i can feel it!

MrWoody said...

good onya howdy 8>)

Jess said...

excuse me!!!!!!!!
I always bring my PE gear now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laffydaffy said...

excuse me, i bring my P.E gear if you notice.