Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hi Room 5!

Wow - so many more of you are flodding in - great work - I have just got home, read all your posts and am off to walk the dog. Then I have to iron my shirt for my date with my wife - then it's date time so you guys miss out tonight except that I would like you all to do the survival quiz and post your results. Don't worry if you're parents want you to get off the computer - you need balance in your life. Remember - if you can't do your homework for ANY reason, just bring a note and there will be no drama.
Happy valentines day!
Mitchell - bad luck re the arm snapping and missing swimming champs. You're a champion and you will come back. Do the work already posted on this blog. Look back over old stuff too.
Prim - yes, more P.E. is required.
Everyone else - keep posting and make your blogs interesting.

As for tomorrow's fantasy trip to Kakepuku - beware of plate tectonics and tsunamis - prepapre for a survival adventure with fantastical possibilities!!!!
Bring your mythical creature and survival info to score extra points in our survival scenario - you will be immersed in a flood of opportunities to use your skills and knowledge....
duh duh duuuhh.....!!!!

10 comments:

Precious said...

Hey Woody's Class!
Feel free to visit my blogs, including my very first one at www.kittiesofdoom.blogspot.com, and all poets or poets-to-be please go to www.deaddawnpoets.blogspot.com!!! See you round!

Me
Urxan
Gwe Lee
Shadowing Wolf
Okay, I'll shut up now

Kitty Kat said...

Yay 100/100 yay yay yay!!!!
cya
:()

primprim said...

hey mr woody
im glad you agreed about the P.E.
id love to see what type of outdoor games you could teach us about.
by the way i got 90/100 in the test
prim :P

primprim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
primprim said...

by the way happy valentines ev'ryone! (not that ur doing anything related to it, or are you?)
prim :P

shorty said...

:-0+< do you like my smiley man

IM A ROOM5IAN said...

hi everyone!!!
cool smiley person shorty!! :-)+<
hehehahaha
hey mr woody the thanks again for the pinky it was reeeeeeeal yum!
the first time i did the test i got 30/100 yes, im a city girl but then i did it again and got 100!:)! yay yay yay! well can some people pleeeeeeeeeeeease have a look at my blog and leave a comment< thank-you!!!

bibi
from guesswho?? (ellie)

IM A ROOM5IAN said...

p.s. my address is dashabout07.blogspot.com


ellie

Anonymous said...

hi! by the way my blog address is diamondgirlspage.blogspot.com please leave a comment (i will leave a comment on yours ellie if you leave a comment on mine PLEASE!!!!!! =)

chickenwing said...

see my fish
8]~~~=<