Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Snowgirl's ICT ideas

Thanks Snowy for the great suggestions in your comment from another post. I shall paste your ideas here for the class to consider. I think there are many things here we could do straight away if we are sensible.
Thank you so much!

Snowy said...
I think that it would be really good if we could have a PDA phone. We could use them in so many ways:
-We could take photos with it.
-We could video people.
-We could video the progress of the sustainable garden with it then put updates on the blog.
-We could video people having interviews with it, then we can look back at it.
-On field trips we could, take pictures and then send them to the blog.
-We could use the programes on there such as microsoft word to make notes on a field trip or do small presentations on it.
It can also be used in many different ways other that the ones i said.
Our blog is also an awesome ICT.
-We use it to communicate with people after school, if you are sick, in the weekends and in the holidays.
-We use the blog to if we are just about to go on a field trip.
-We use the blog to share information, debate problems, talk about new and old topics, and keep in touch with our newish friends in New Jersey.
-We also have other friends in other parts of New Zealand.
-We can see on our cluster map how many people and whereabouts in the world people have been looking at our blog.
Bye, see you at school
6:51 AM

6 comments:

Kitty Milo said...

Awesome Snowgirl! You did alot of hard work for that comment! Well done!
I think you have excellently persuaded mr woody, and soon we will probably get a pda phone!!! 6:51 am is very very early to post a comment!!!
Thanks
Bye
:-)

Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

Yay snowsy! I agree with KM! You are very time-efficent, and think over the top.

I_luv_animals_AKA_ashymashy said...

great work!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!
snowy you should be proud

rosiegal said...

Why the question marks!!!
I cant believe how you can post so early!!! I am up at that time, but you couldnt call me awake at all!
I agree with her, they rae useful, but probably wouldnt work as a class PDA, too much squabbling would happen, and it could easily be broken. Though it would be really cool!

Aquagirl said...

Great job Snowy!!!

I agree, having a PDA phone would help use learn in many different ways. The problem is would anyone else agree with you? I also agree with what you said about the blog never have I been able to contact someone when I'm stuck with something and I usually have to wait untill the next day to ask.

mudpies02 said...

Nice work snowy!! They are all very good reasons - but there are downsides too (as rosiegal said).
Also, I would just like to say that she might not have posted at 6:51am (Blogger is American and it sometimes changes the time.) But if you did post at that time it is veeeeeeery early!! :o)