Wednesday, October 01, 2008

fabulous field trip

















I really enjoyed our field trip to the gardens to visit the sustainable backyard, the theme gardens, the cemetery, the river path, etc. It was cool to go tui spotting with you and to find the whole family of three at the gardens. I loved seeing the giant frog in the English garden. I'm glad you enjoyed running through the bamboo in the Chinese garden. Too bad Hamiltron got sick rolling down the hill.

I will post more pics to flickr and put a link here once i've managed to do it.

Keep taking shots for the photo comp - Mrs Freeman's class is snapping away too during the hols.

8 comments:

mudpies02 said...

Yeah, the field trip was awesome! Those are cool photos Mr Woody :o) I almost have my photos that I want to put into the competition!!

rosiegal said...

I really enjoyed the field trip! I cant wait to get my photos in! Awesome photos!

Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

It was scary when Hamiltron was about hurl.
I have a picture of ME!
YAY!
The field trip was great, but i can't apply to be in the Photo comp. because I have no pictures.

Room 3 said...

It looks like you had a wonderful field trip!! You are very good photographers :-)

Roo said...

Sorry Mr Woody, I won't be able to post my photos on flickr.

MrWoody said...

I could post the classes selected shots on my site, Roo. Does that help? Or are you not allowed to use Flickr because of cybersafety reasons? If so, fair enough. :-)

I_luv_animals_AKA_ashymashy said...

yeah the class trip was fun, hey mr.woody about my speech the laptop that i had it on broke so i don't have it and i was on tournament so i didnt memorize it i'm really sorry but im going to my dads later so yeah?
but the trip was excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see my picture arent i the bomb bye!

MrWoody said...

Too bad AshyMashy - you have a week left to start again.